The Christian education director is responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing the Christian education program of the church.
Ministry: Area/Department General staff/administration
Position: Christian education director
Accountable To: Pastor
Ministry Target Sunday School/church in general
Position Is: Volunteer Position May Be Filled By Church member
Minimum Maturity Level: Stable, maturing Christian
Spiritual Gifts: Administration • Exhortation • Teaching
Talents or Abilities Desired: Good organizational and planning skills • Good communicator
Best Personality Traits: Dependable • Leader
Passion For Equipping the saints for ministry • Seeing people grow through studying God’s Word
Length of Service Commitment One year minimum
ANTICIPATED TIME COMMITMENTS
1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: four hours each week
2. Participating in meetings/training: one hour minimum a month
1. Plan and implement the Christian education program.
2. Establish curricula.
3. Order curricula and supplies needed for teaching.
4. Recruit teachers.
5. Plan and conduct meetings, seminars and activities to train teachers.
6. Schedule special seminars or classes for specific group needs (divorce care, parenting, finances, marriage enrichment, etc.).
Pastor Theresa Brazle
[contact-form 2 "Jobs"]